Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trying to "get on with it"

So hard, with everything I have going. . .against me, I am really in a crappy place right now- hard to be there for my kids, hope I do not let Jen's kids down. . .parties to plan, and days to celebrate.

Spent the weekend hanging out with the kids and working on stats. Got the lit review and the initial analysis done for the paper, I am doing ordinal logistic regression, and my significance sucks, my brant test gives me this weird error message- and I am guessing it is just a rookie stata mistake that Nancmat will no doubt announce to the class should I venture to approach her about it. . .I just ran the mlogit. . .to hell with it.

Really quite liberating- no matter what I do, I am screwed, so why not kick up? Whooo Hoooo!

No comments: