Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fall pictures and One small show, one GIANT LEAP for Precious!






Some recent fall pictures, notice the costumes changed on Halloween. . .Unicorn, Ninja. . .sigh

About this weekend

Ok, the Wiggles show was ok, I mean as far as what they did, it was kind of cool. They are not the sickeningly sweet fake everything is great type of performers. . .they are not taking themselves too seriously, but they are REALLY good at working the crowd. . .and seem very genuine in how they interact with the kids.





BUT- THAT IS NOT THE BEST PART, that they did not suck is not the big news. . .and I have a new and spectacular reason for loving this group of men. . .Precious had THE. BEST. TIME. EVER!!!!!!!





I actually cried during the show, but not for the reason you may think. . .my son, the autistic kid, changed in front of me. . .he became a typical kid watching the Wiggles. And, when the rest of the kids around him, including Butter and Cocoa got up to dance. . .HE DID TOO!! I have this GLORIOUS video of him watching his sibilings and COPYING THEM!!!! WITHOUT BEING TOLD. . . .OMFG!!!!!!





I have NEVER been so in awe of conformity, and if you knew me, you would be impressed!





He had a great time, Rainmom cried, and all was good!





M

No comments: