Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bad backs, Bad Karma, and heat oh my

Not sure where to start- back out and in, kids are restless, I have so much work to do on every part of my life, school, house, life-and just when the lousy weather was looking to be my ally- it got hotter than anything we've seen so far, which leads the kids to want the beach. ALL.THE.TIME. . .
Ordinarily not a problem, but I have work, dissertation and oh yes, this bad back that makes sitting, walking, laying down, standing up, well, every move can feel like getting zapped with a cattle prod. . .so we wait on things and I just continue to work as much as I can.
Hope your summer is going well, and I am trying to do what I can to improve my kid's summer life- last year was so much more planned, this year summer feels like it snuck up on me, and now I'm flailing. . .sigh
Back to work. . .

No comments: