Saturday, June 25, 2011

Goodness long time and wow people can really suck

So, I love reading blogs from all over, and different topics and from diverse groups. I came across one that tried (ahem) to discuss the current push in SF to ban circumcision. . .yup- ban it, so Jewish mothers like me would be breaking the law if we practiced our religion and SF Jews will lose that freedom. One of the comments was very schadenfreude- talking about NY and the gay marriage issue- she said something along the lines of hey wonder how those Jews (Orthodox) feel. . .esp since they were against gay marriage. . .WTF???
Sorry but hypocrisy is an equal opportunity condition, don't bitch about not having rights then smirk when faced with another group losing theirs. . .really??? I tried to comment, but of course the debate was cut off(bahahaha yes pun intended) and since I respect bloggers I did not press the issue but DAMMIT- really? You are being denied rights and you try to tell me that having a group outside of yours lose rights is ok because some members of that group oppose you then to hell with their religious freedom????
Wow STFU with that nonsense!

1 comment:

heidi said...

People simply blow my mind.

Welcome back!!! <3