Monday, July 30, 2007

School daze

Ok, now is registration season- and I remember how hard it always is to get the papers I need for my autism boy from his school. . .hmmmm

The powers that think they be at his school believe that all kids with special needs should be in special classes. . .and lobby very hard to get their way. . .only thing is, I am too much of a stubborn bitch to allow anyone but me make decisions for my child, so it has been non stop confrontations for the 3 years he has been at the school . . .and we gear up again!!

Back is better- kids are squirrely, and I am DREADING the start of the school year- my baby is a SENIOR this year. . .damn that went so fast!

Later!

1 comment:

Everything Under said...

I celebrate your fire!! You keep it up and let no one tell you what to do with your child.