Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And the closing of the year. . .







What a wonderful chill holiday it has been so far under the umbrella- with Satan well distracted by his psychotic chew toys. . .i.e. willing and submissive types plural, the kids and I have been in Heaven. . .he has been so far gone and I could not be happier. . .I could feel better, but I am happy, and that is so cool.



I had the health issue crop up again, and while it was thought I would be ok until January, I ended up having to get treatment before that date- I am happy to report that I feel ok- well, it is not unlike the first trimester of pregnancy if you were unlucky enough to have morning sickness. I had all day sickness with all of mine, and it lasted well into the 2nd trimester. My babies are helping me with this part because a lot of what helped with them helps now:)



I was scared, for sure, when the bloodwork went ill, it was such a shock because I had been doing so well, and dammit I refuse to give in now, even thought I will tell you that I was sorely tempted to just say the to hell with it. . .and throw up my hands. . .ex was being a jerk (why the hell can he always tell when I am at my worst and THEN he messes with me, his latest? He wants to quit his job and travel the world. . .go ahead. . .oh wait you have the insurance for the kids you asshole!) OMG I have to say, for all the harshing I did on Martha, I have to say, the food was so cool- I could not afford a lot of gifts, especially after Hanukhah, but it was the food that did it, homemade fudge, pumpkin bread, cut out cookies, Russian tea cakes, peanut clusters, peanut butter blossom cookies, chocolate pie, cranberry bread, homemade spaghetti and meatballs(tofurkey shhhhhh) and in the stockings, warm mittens and socks, jammies and robes and warm clothes that the kids were so glad to get. . .it was a great holiday and we had a wonderful time under the umbrella.



KIA is 21 on Friday- I will report as I can:)

No comments: