Sunday, September 5, 2010

Amazing. . .and yes STILL autistic. . .grrr


So- school started this week, and we are off to a GREAT start here under the umbrella. . .all of us are hip deep into our respective school years, with the exception of some new staff members at Precious's school who feel that with the proper Behavior Modifications we could "cure" him. . .really???? Ummmmmmm. . . .k. . .next question. . .grrrrrr
Though I am totally feeling like I am sinking up to my neck. . .I am glad to be making progress toward graduation. . .
I met with my AIS, Amazing, Insightful Sage (aka Yoda) about my path to graduation and we have it carved out with a May 2012 grad date, a March 2012 defense to shoot for and all sorts of wonderful deadlines that work so well for me, I love having that due date!
So- A LOT of work to do, with only a few fun things planned for the next few months. . .work and a bit of play, then MORE work. . .GAME ON FALL 2010~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I like Amazing, Insightful Sage even better than Yoda.

AIS