Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Almost summer

And the schedule is SET. . .yay yay yay

Butter and Cocoa-
Monday- Zumba Dance, playground group, swimming lessons
Tuesday- Tennis, playground group, swim
Wed- playground group, swim
Thursday- Tennis, playground, swim
Friday- Playground group

Precious
Monday- Friday CAMP and swiming lessons!

All have the weekend off to go on day trips, the library or just stay home and hang out. . .and here is the list of things I am set to do with them

Baseball game
Irish Fest
Italian Fest
Strawberry Days
Fish Days
Greek fest
Bastille Day
German Fest
MAYBE Summerfest, though that is usually my mom fun. . .so much for kids there, it always makes me feel bad to not have them with me.
Got free tickets to the Dells for 2 so maybe head there in August, I have never been to the Dells. . .just saying.
Atlanta in August and all sorts of at home projects to finish. . oh speaking of which, when I have more time I will post about the "handyman" incident. . .grrrrr

Sunday cookouts continue, with shiskabobs on deck for this weekend, and yet another pathetic attempt to grill fish:) Will also be roasting corn and veggies this week:)

Yes, I still work the Arches. . .it will be ok:)

No comments: