Saturday, February 27, 2010

Night at the Museum- Rainmom version

SUCH a morning person
SO NOT a morning person

Snack


Awwww



Staredown. . .The seal won
We went to the musueum for an overnight adventure- and oh WOW, good times. We slept in the Horicon Marsh exhibit, saw dog sled dogs in Alaska via webcam, and got to howl at them and they howled back! Went to the IMAX saw some night sky views and a show about ice. . .interesting stuff!
The kids had a great time, and with the exception of sleep deprivation and so really REALLY lousy coffee, the kids and I had an AWESOME time. Now if only Ben Stiller would have been there. . . better yet, Dexter!




2 comments:

Indreni said...

That sounds so awesome!!! Where was the horrible coffee?! i pray it wasn't at Stone Creek. I shan't believe it, I shan't ;)~

Ema said...

nope it was "brewed" but I know instant when I taste it. . .Stone Crrek finally opened and I was saved!