Friday, March 27, 2009

Around town

So, we are not waiting until summer to have a little more fun. . .I think I am ready to stretch the purse strings a bit, we were just SO tight on funds for a while- and while I got us through it, i do not want to come that close to epic fail EVER again. . .talk about bad memories. . .

No- we are taking every opportunity to get out and about when we can- Precious is doing well, and we have had a lot of fun on the few trips we did go on for the day. . .

Like here, we went for the day- no pictures because, well, it was water. . .but ALL of the kids had an awesome time of it. . .

And here, which I got discount tickets for, I will post pictures soon, THAT was amazing. . .

and finally here, where we were able to complete one of the best days of my life. . .and pictures will be forthcoming. . .but I have to get going for now. . .

Lots of things brewing under the umbrella. . .:)

No comments: