Saturday, March 7, 2009

300th post. . .and what will it be about?

It will be precious
Like Butter

Bitter-sweet Cocoa. . .
It is always about the kids here- and for the 300th post, it has to be about them. I have a love/lament attitude about life just now- but this is my love part!
Lament? Well, I met with my chair Thursday, and it became really clear that I have no real social life these days, and my academic life is really solitary confinement. . .in short, I am a babbling mess when with adults lately. Need help in the bathroom? I am THERE! Got a boo boo? ON IT! Want to have an intelligent conversation about all matters adult and scholarly? Ummmmmmm, wanna cookie? Need laundry done? Dishes? You get the point. . .I have very little adult contact these days. . .and the interactions are a bit stilted in my every day life. . .
So apologies to Amanda, I was Miss Babbling Brooks. . .:)


1 comment:

laurafingerson said...

You are doing better than I did....at least you have kids to interact with. I became an expert, an Expert on Lifetime movies. An EXPERT!