Monday, January 21, 2008

Not as planned

Her Momma's girl- Cocoa drinking chi chi cocoa

Precious opens a gift. . .
KIA shares a birthday with Voldemort- and turns 18!


how I imagined today-

Packers win still warming my heart
Loads of happy fun in Chi town with my daughter and Amber to relate
A fresh new semester to diminish the intense pain of this last one. . .foolish foolish girl am I
Packers lost at home
My daughter and I in the car, her in her brand new dry clean only dress about to enter I 43- and she yammies all over the back seat and that dress! Sub zero temps did not aid the clean up much. . .sad but true
NancMat saga continues, we shall see what happens! More later, my daughter is home today, so am I another missed day of adjuncting, wouldn't that just be great if I lost THAT as well as everything else. . .NOT!




While there are upsides- yes, I am home with sick baby, and I am able to use the "found" time to update. . .I am starting the semester already behind. Fin Aid was late, so no books yet. . .class with a despised professor AGAIN this semester. . .am I really doing myself and my kids ANY good doing this?




Then, I remember the old days, the isolation, the complete lack of any kind of adult conversation, the lonliness that goes with having zero family left to see. . .and I know that even if it is hard, and even if I have to take stas over, it is still worth it.




A fews pictures from the holidays

No comments: